Friday, February 10, 2017

Hey Chick Week - Card #3

So here it is, the final sample in my Hey Chick week, but I have to say....I have honestly made way more cards this week using this stamp set, than I have showcased here.  It really is so much fun to work with.  


This particular card I made using another of the sketches from Paper & Ink Sketches...I love doing sketches, it really gets my imagination flowing.  I used the in-colours DSP Peekaboo Peach, and flipped the paper over to reveal both patterns.  I used the Peekaboo Peach co-ordinating card stock to layer and the oval layering framelit dies for the sentiment.  Don't you love the hair colour I gave the groovy chick???  Here is the PDF for the sketch - PAPER & INK SKETCH #11    and below a list of the items I used should you want to CASE this card.


Product List


Next week, we will be showcasing Succulent Garden Suite. 

Don't forget I am also holding a technique class - Friday February 17th and the theme for that is Floral Boutique.  Make sure you RSVP to reserve your spot.  See Classes and Events tab above.

Have a great weekend!!
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment