Monday, February 13, 2017

Oh So Succulent Week - Card #1

Did you all manage to dig your way out of your driveways this morning??  Wow, that was a lot of snow yesterday. I think we must have had 8" - 10".  Just when I was starting to think Spring might be on its way....bam!  Good old Canadian weather.  So I will have to make do with this pretty card today.



Here's a nice taste of spring...I CASE'd this card from the Stampin Up Occassions Catalogue, page 20.  Isn't it pretty?  Succulents are so very popular right now, and this new Succulent Garden suite is so on trend. I used the beautiful Succulent Garden designer series paper , Old Olive card stock and stamped then cut out the flowers using the co-ordinating die's.  


Product List
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
[134549]
$8.75


If you would like to make a card like this yourself, or learn how to....click on the Classes and Events tab above to learn more about my upcoming classes and workshops.  Perhaps you fancy getting together with some friends and hosting your own workshop...right here in my craft room??  Just email me at baashunt@gmail.com for my available dates.  Now is the perfect time to host a workshop, with Sale-A-Bration in full swing.  Plenty of FREE stuff for everyone.

Pop back on Wednesday for another sample of Oh So Succulent with a video tutorial.  I will be featuring another Sketch from Chic-n-Scratch.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment