Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Oh So Succulent Week - Card #2


We are still knee deep in snow here in Ontario, Canada...with more on the way today.  So looks like I need another Colourful Card to cheer me up, and what better than this beautiful card using the Oh So Succulent stamp set.


I made this card, using a sketch from Chic-n-Scratch's paper and ink sketches. Love using sketches!!   So quick and easy....just follow the layout using your own imagination.  I used the gorgeous Succulent Garden designer series paper, and matching Calypso Coral card stock, Whisper White card stock, and the beautiful ribbon from Sale-A-Bration.  

Big news....as a treat, I have one (unstamped) kit ready to send to someone. Just leave a comment below on this blog page and I will make the draw at the end of this week.

To make the card yourself....download the PDF of Paper and Ink Sketch #13 and check out the items I used to make it below.  To order, just click on the product item to go directly to my online store.  Don't forget to use Hostess Code RFYAA364


Product List


Want to see how I made it??  Then check out my YouTube video below....subscribe to make sure you don't miss any video's!!




Check back on Friday for the final sample of Oh So Succulent stamp set, and enjoy the snow....if you like that kinda thing.

Cheers
Anne

1 comment:

  1. So simple, yet so pretty! Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete