Friday, February 17, 2017

Oh So Succulent Week - Card #3

The final sample for this weeks stamp set - Oh So Succulent.  And this time, I decided to make my own designer series paper.



I am so in love with the Succulent Garden designer series paper, and wanted to re-create my own version....so I could keep making it forever. What do you think? I used Old Olive and Crumb Cake for the big succulents, and Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate for the little dots.  Then using the co-ordinating die set, I made up a succulent with Old Olive to embellish the front.  Imagine the fun you could having making your own designer series paper with this stamp set!!


Product List

Next week we will be sampling the Floral Boutique suite.  Until then, have a great weekend....and remember to check out my Youtube channel on Sunday for another Fast & Fabulous card.

Cheers
Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment