Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dragon Fly Dreams Week - Card #2

Have you all managed to dig your way out of last nights snow storm?? Wow...and here I thought we were done with all that white stuff here in Eastern Ontario.  My poor little Alfie was not a happy camper going for his late night walk. He is only 10" tall mind you, and we had about 8" of snow ha ha.  

Anyway, enough about our Canadian weather, lets take a look at our second sample of the Dragonfly Dreams bundle.  



Just love this one.  I took the baby dragonfly die, and laid it onto the piece of Whisper White card stock...drew around it lightly with pencil, then using the little flower from Oh So Succulent stamp set, I stamped inside the lines.  I then die cut the baby dragonflies and gave them a little colour using sponge daubers and attached them using stampin dimensionals.  Layering the Whisper White on to Black and then onto a Calypso Coral card base.  So pretty.  What do you think??

Full product details below.

Product List


There is no Wednesday video tutorial today, instead you will find something different on Friday....a video tutorial, but I am not saying any more.  You will just have to stop by and see what its all about.

Friday is also my Class night...and the ladies attending will be making Birthday cards and tags. I will make sure, to take photo's to post next week.  If you are interested in attending one of my card making/papercrafting classes, check out the tab above for all the details about upcoming classes.  


PROMOTION

Floral Boutique Tutorials - Free! with every order!!  Click link for more information.

HOSTESS CODE GIFTS - MDDBVQZD
Use this code when you order online, to receive a free gift from me.  Click here to learn more.

Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment