Friday, March 17, 2017

Dragon Fly Dreams Week - Card #3

So sad this week has ended...Dragon Fly Dreams wise.  It was such an amazing stamp set to work with and the matching die's, well...I am pretty sure this will be a bundle to savour forever and will be getting used a lot!!  



Don't you just love the colour under her wings??  I stamped the full dragonfly image on the whisper white card stock, adding colour to her wings with the two step stamping method.  Then cut out the largest dragonfly die in black card stock to attached over the stamped one.  Here is what I used to make this card.

Product List

So what do you do with all these lovely cards you have been making....or at least, I hope you are making??  How about we put them all in a cute little box..big enough to hold 6 cards and 6 envelopes??   Check out this special video tutorial I made for you.  You might think of other things you could put in this box....comment below with ideas of what you would use it for.  Enjoy!!




Check my
 YouTube channel on Sunday for a Fast and Fabulous card video tutorial and swing back here on Monday for a new week of samples. I will be sampling Every Day tags...and using them for more than just tags.  


PROMOTION
Floral Boutique Tutorials - Free! with every order!!  Click link for more information.


HOSTESS CODE GIFTS - MDDBVQZD
Use this code when you order online, to receive a free gift from me.  Click here to learn more.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment