Friday, March 24, 2017

Every Day Tags Week - Card #3

It's Friday!!   Oh how I love my Fridays, and tonight is Colourful Cards Club night, so I get to hang out with all my favourite ladies and craft.  In the meantime though, lets get back to this weeks stamp set sample from Everyday Tags. 


I actually took one of the tags, made it up using DSP and stamping Enjoy on the front and attached it to a card front.  Super cute.  What do you think??


Product List

Only a week left to consider signing up to be a HAPPY SHOPPER and take advantage of the Sale-a-bration offer of the TWO extra free stamps sets..that's on top of the $165 worth of product you get to select, PAY NO SHIPPING on the starter kit or No Tax. All that for $135.   Great way to get the Big Shot and who does not love a 20% discount on every order!!  Click here for more information. or email me and I would be happy to chat with you about it.

PROMOTION

Floral Boutique Tutorials - Free! with every order!!  Click link for more information.


HOSTESS CODE GIFTS - MDDBVQZD
Use this code when you order online, to receive a free gift from me.  Click here to learn more.

Sunday is another Fast and Fabulous day over on my YouTube channel....so make sure to check that out.  Have a fantastic weekend.  See you back here Monday for a new stamp set feature.

Cheers
Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment