Monday, March 6, 2017

Falling For You Week - Card #1

My friend and I decided to challenge each other last week, with a sketch. Just for fun.  I wanted to showcase the stamp set Falling For You this week, so used that plus the co-ordinating Falling In Love designer series paper.  



The paper is so pretty, either side you use!  This is both sides of the one sheet...and I used the ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to add some sparkle.  Here are the rest of the products I used:

Product List


If you want to try the sketch yourself, 
here it is.  Don't forget to check back on Wednesday for another sample from Falling For You and a video tutorial.

Also, stay tuned for news of my upcoming Online classes and To Go card kits.  If you can't make it to an actual live class here in Kemptville, this will be your next best thing.  Very competitive prices, which will include shipping.

My next live class is Friday March 17th at 7:00pm.  $10 for two cards and a surprise item.  All supplies included, plus a lovely cup of tea or coffee and yummy snacks.  Seating is limited to 8 so RSVP soon.  

Have a great week!

Cheers
Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment