Wednesday, March 29, 2017

High Tide Week - Card #2

It's been such a busy week at work, so it was nice to come home and look at this beautiful card I made on the weekend. Gives me such a great sense of peace. Reminds me of my visit to Nova Scotia. 


I cheated a bit, using the lovely Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper...be so sad to see this paper go.  You can do so much with it, create so many great scenes.

Card Measurements:
Whisper White Card Base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Serene Scenery DSP:  5 1/4" x 4"

If you would like to know how I made this, check out my video tutorial below:





Product List

There are only a few days left for Sale-A-Bration. Did you get all the FREE stamp sets, kits, ribbon and paper you wanted?? Perhaps you want it all, think about joining to become a happy shopper and earn 20% discount every time you buy. Sign up before Sale-A-Bration ends and you will receive 2 extra stamps sets too.

PROMOTION

Floral Boutique Tutorials - Free! with every order!!  Click link for more information.

HOSTESS CODE GIFTS - MDDBVQZD
Use this code when you order online, to receive a free gift from me.  Click here to learn more.

Stop by on Friday for another sample of High Tide....and news of some upcoming New Facebook Live video tutorials and fun New Paper Pumpkin tutorials.

Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment