Friday, March 31, 2017

High Tide Week - Card #3

I just simply love this stamp set - High Tide. You can do so many different scenes with it...check this one out. Instead of standing on rock, my lighthouse today is standing just off the grass. The card is a Z-Fold too...so when you open it, part of the scene is inside the card. 




Product List


All this week I have been teasing you with news of upcoming Facebook Live video's.  I have tried the odd one, and really enjoying doing them.  So starting next Wednesday - April 5, I will be doing a Facebook live at 8:00pm EST, and demonstrating the card I posted that day on my blog.  Yes, you will have to wait to see it....LIVE.

I am also super excited to have ordered the April Paper Pumpkin...its an extra special one in April. Our very own CEO, Sara Douglass designed this pumpkin and I am told, inside will be a NEW In-Colour. I am so excited about it...I am going to open it LIVE on Facebook and complete the project inside...for you all to see.  



You still have time to order one.  Deadline to sign up is April 10th, check out my tab above on Paper Pumpkin to learn how to get one yourself!!  If you get one too....we could make them up together. I will give you all plenty of warning when its shipped, when I receive it...and when I will go Live. I hope you join me.

Have a great weekend, and catch you on Sunday for another Fast and Fabulous.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment