Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Make A Medallion Week - Card #2

I can honestly say, this stamp set is by far my favourite right now...and its FREE with a $60 order, can you believe that??  Released on February 21 as part of the Sale-A-Bration second release, this photopolymer stamp set has 8 pieces and offers so many variations.  Check this one out.



Measurements:
Island Indigo Card Base:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2"  scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White layer:  4" x 5 1/4"
Island Indigo Strip:  3/4" x 7"
Island Indigo Scalloped Circle Framelit Die  2 1/2"
Whisper White Circle Framelit Die 2 1/2"


Before I give you the full product list...how about a quick video tutorial on how to make this card.  




Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more Colourful Card card tutorials and Fast & Fabulous Sundays.

Product List


Pop back on Friday for another sample of Make A Medallion....with a bonus video!!  

My newsletter will be going out in the next day or so...are you on my email list??  It only goes out once a month....sometimes twice, and always contains Stampin' Up! news, class announcements, byo dates, specials and FREE printable PDF card tutorials.  Click here to receive my newsletter

Have a great rest of the week.

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment