Friday, March 3, 2017

Make A Medallion Week - Card #3

I really can't tell which of the Make A Medallion samples I have showcased this week, that I like the best.  It was so hard to decide which one to even video for you.  I just LOVE the colour combo in this sample...what do you think??




Wouldn't this be perfect for a wedding card??  Funnily enough, I think this might have been the colours in my wedding...28 years ago ha ha.  Here is what I used to make this card.


Product List


Hope you enjoyed the samples this week...just to give you some extra incentive to perhaps get this stamp set...check out this video from Stampin' Up! 



Have a great weekend, and remember to check out my Colourful Cards YouTube page on Sunday for another Fast and Fabulous video.

Cheers
Anne


2 comments:

  1. Its so beautiful Anne! What set did the words come from please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The sentiment (the best love story is the one you write together) is from Oh So Succulent stamp set, in the Occasions Catalogue, page 21.

    ReplyDelete