Saturday, April 29, 2017

Fast and Fabulous - Sweet Daisy

Normally, I do my Fast and Fabulous video tutorials on Sundays. But why wait, when you have such a sweet card to share. I mean, just look at this sweet daisy...and image how fabulous you could make this.



This is such a great NEW stamp set. Daisy Delight, I first saw it at Onstage, in Toronto earlier this month, (Onstage is Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator conference) and I just knew I needed to pre-order it.  Next week, I will be showing you three other delightful Daisy Delight samples, so be sure to stop by my blog. In the meantime...check out the video below to see how I made this Fast and then a Fabulous card.




If you think you would enjoy making cards like these, check out my upcoming Classes and Events for the next Colourful Cards Class night.  It's way cheaper than a Paint Night and just as much fun.  Can't make it to my craft room in Kemptville, Ontario...then why not join my Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club. The monthly surprise kit, is mailed directly to your home.  Follow the video I post on how to put your kit together, and join the discussion on alternative projects in my exclusive Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin club Facebook group. 

Have a great weekend!
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment