Monday, April 3, 2017

Mediterranean Moments Week - Card #1

As the snow is finally......finally melting away, and the sun is shinning....its time to start thinking and planning summer vacations.  Where will you be going??  I may not be going to the Mediterranean, but my stamp set can take me there. This week, I will be featuring Mediterranean Moments, but with a twist.  I am taking just ONE of the beautiful scenes, and making three card samples with it this week.  Here is the first.



I got the idea from something I saw on Pinterest, and thought using all the one colour was very elegant.  What do you think??  Below is a list of the products I used to make it.   If you would like the dimensions...comment below or email me at baashunt@gmail.com and I will send you a printable PDF tutorial.


Product List


Stop by on Wednesday for another sample of Mediterranean Moments, and on Wednesday evening at 7:00pm I will be doing a LIVE Video tutorial of that very card.  Hope you will join me and say Hello.

Have a great week

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment