Friday, April 7, 2017

Mediterranean Moments Week - Card #3

By the magic of scheduling....this blog post with the latest sample of the same image from Mediterranean Moments, comes to you as I am on my way to Toronto.  More about that later, but don't you just love this one???  


I wanted this to look like a window looking out onto a courtyard bistro.  The chair, window plant and menu board are all popped up, giving it the 3D look. Here is the list of products I used to make the card....and I will let you into a little secret.....

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50


The pretty little flowers are from the stamp set Special Reason, which is the stamp set I will be featuring next week!  

Oh and that other point .....as you read this, I will be on my way to Toronto with two of my team mates, to the Stampin' Up! ONSTAGE local. Super excited to see all the new stamps, DSP, inks and embellishments coming in the new Annual catalogue.  I will tell you all about it next week, and show you on Monday my swop card.

Have a great weekend!!  I know I will :)

Cheers
Anne

6 comments:

  1. What a great card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the FB SU Demo Group and I just love your blog! In fact, I've become a subscriber! Very nice idea to feature 1 stamp set & do different things with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. It's a great way to make sure you use a stamp set, and stretch the creative juices.

      Delete