Monday, April 17, 2017

Out With The Old, In With The New

While I patiently (NOT) wait for my pre-order of new Stampin' Up! products to arrive, AND my April Paper Pumpkin......I thought I would have some fun with you this week. Show you a product that is retiring (so if you love it, get it soon) and the same card layout, using a NEW stamp set I received during ONSTAGE local in Toronto two weeks ago. Here is the first one, this cute card layout I CASED from Angie Juda.



I used our adorable Whisper White notecards and a retiring DSP, and retiring Stamp set.  List of items used are below:


   Product List


Now, how does this same card layout look, with a new stamp set?


Look at this cute little Piggy!!!  And there are 3 other cute little piggys in the stamp set. Stay tuned, Wednesday for another out with the old and in with the new.   


I am also hoping to reveal my new Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Pals club on Wednesday too. Make sure you check back for all the details!

Have a great week, and Happy Easter Monday.  

Cheers
Anne

2 comments: