Friday, April 21, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - April Alternative

Last night, I attended a Stop n Shop at Morrisburg Public School....a vendor show boasting over 25-30 different business.  I went with my Colourful Cards. It was a bit of a way to go, but I wanted to share my love of card making and especially the oh so convenient and amazing surprise monthly kit, Paper Pumpkin. 


While I was there, I decided to actually make some alternative cards from this months kit.   If you watch my YouTube channel and the video tutorials I make, you will know I always forget something ha ha.  So last night, I forgot the water colour pencils!!   I still went ahead and make up the cards, just keeping the embossed pieces white.  I actually liked them.  
When I got home, I decided to see if it was possible to add colour, using the water colour pencils and I am thrilled to say, it worked!!   Even with the flower embellishment stuck on.  Check out these babies.



So these are my alternative projects, different from the three card ideas inside the box.  The beauty of Paper Pumpkin is you don't have to follow the directions inside, you can create your own masterpieces, using the contents of the box...or even adding other stamps and ink you might have already.  

When you are a member of Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club, you will have access to an exclusive Facebook Group, which will show you alternatives every month, printable PDF's and video tutorials.  Other members will share their masterpieces and chatter happily together, discussing the latest Pumpkin. Crafting together, from the comfort of your own home....unless you can join us monthly at my craft room in Kemptville, Ontario for our live class, putting together our Pumpkins!!  Sign up today for Paper Pumpkin with me, and I will add you to the private group.

Have a great weekend.
Cheers
Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment