Monday, April 10, 2017

Special Reason Week - Card #1

This past weekend, I travelled down to Toronto with two of my team mates, for the Stampin' Up! ONSTAGE local. It was amazing, best direct sales conference I have ever been to. I learned many new things to help my business, watched wonderful demonstrations, saw new products, stamped - yes actually stamped and made 4 cards using new products and had a fabulous lunch.  One of the best parts of the day, was swopping cards with other demonstrators from all over Canada and the U.S.  I made 50 cards, all the same and swopped them for 50 new cards.  Here is the card I made.



I used the stamp set Special Reason, which I will be showcasing all this week with more samples on Wednesday and Friday.  For all the other products I used, see below.

Product List


If you are interested in seeing the swops I received, check out my Facebook page...I did a Live video last night, as I went through all the cards.  It will also be up on my Youtube channel later today.

Don't forget, today is the last day to sign up for the April special Paper Pumpkin kit, designed by our CEO Sara Douglass.  There is also a free gift inside, so I am told.  I will be doing a Facebook Live when I receive mine, and reveal it to you, making and showing you just how easy it is to complete a kit.

Stop by on Wednesday for another sample of Special Reason and a complete PDF file of the retiring items.

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne


2 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for sharing you were so lucky to go to onstage cant wait till Novembers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was a brilliant time!

    ReplyDelete