Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Special Reason Week - Card #2

This morning I opened my patio doors to let the dog out, and heard the most beautiful bird singing in my back yard.  Made me smile....just like this card does.



It's such an easy card to make using the die's that co-ordinates with the Special Reason stamp set, Stylish Stems...some DSP, Twine and a piece of Gold Foil to accent.

Sad to say, this stamp set and die is now on the retirement list..BUT you can get it at a great savings if you hurry!!!   Stamp set is 25% off and the Die is 40% off the price listed below.  Remember to use the Hostess Code shown in the top right hand corner of my blog, to receive a gift from me...AND your FREE Pdf tutorials for this month.



Product List


To see more of the Retirement List  CLICK HERE.    If you would like your own



copy of the retiring products in either PDF or Excel format, leave a comment below or on my Facebook business page - Colourful Cards by Anne Hunt.   You can always email me too.

Stop back on Friday to see another beautiful card using Special Reason stamp set and Stylish Stems framelit dies.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment