Friday, April 14, 2017

Special Reason Week - Card #3

Just look at the bright and cheery colours in this card.  Got this card idea from a pin by Kristine McIntosh...love to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from other customers or demonstrators.  Listed below are the products I used to make this cheerful card, using Special Reason stamp set and Stylish Stem framlit dies.




Product List


I hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend.  I will have a houseful on Sunday for dinner, what about you??  I am making them all cute little Easter treats...be sure to check out my Fast and Fabulous video series on YouTube Sunday to see what they will all receive.  

Next week is Class - Friday April 21 - Affectionately Yours.  Also available in a To-Go kit if you cannot make it in person.  To register or order a To-Go kit click here.

Have a super weekend.
Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment