Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Colorful Seasons Week - Card #1

As soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalogue, I knew I just had to have it.  The fact it came with co-ordinating framelits was a bonus....but really, these 24 photopolymer stamps are devine.  Running through all four seasons, spring blossoms, summer flowers and deck chair, fall leaves and winter snowflakes. Such a useful stamp set...and such nice sentiments.  Think my favourite is Just Breathe.  Love it.   Here is my sample for today.



I used thick Whisper White as the card base, layed with 2016-18 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack - Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the image using both the new stamp set Colorful Seasons and Touch of Texture, using colours: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black Archival Ink.  The ruched ribbon in Flirty Flamingo added the soft touch.  

Stop by on Thursday for another sample of Colorful Seasons.

Hope you can stop by my New Catalogue Open House on Saturday June 3 from 10:00am - 3:00pm, in Kemptville, Ontario.  See tab above for all the details.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram





1 comment: