Monday, May 15, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite Week - Card #1

So as you know, you can pre-order the Eastern Palace suite a month early....yes, right now, you can purchase two bundles.  So I thought this week, I would showcase this beautiful suite. Here is my first card:



Isn't this beautiful?  Just to tempt your tastebuds, this card is actually one I have CASED from the new annual catalogue.  Want your own copy??  Live in Canada??   Contact me at baashunt@gmail.com and I will send you one.



Here is some information on the two bundles you can purchase from my store. Eastern Palace Pre-Order Bundles.   The die's alone are amazing and you can do so much with them making so many different designs.  Reminds me of Spirograph...anyone remember that?  Or am I just too old ha ha.

Here is what I used to make this card.

Product List


Have a great week and make sure to stop by on Wednesday for another great card and video tutorial.  

Cheers
Anne

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!
    I was on the fence about this set but now I've seen it in action I NEED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I am blogging about it all next week too, because it is just so beautiful and with so many variations! Thanks Lisa

    ReplyDelete