Friday, May 19, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite Week - Card #3

Here is the last sample of Eastern Palace Suite...and one that we will be making at class next week. Don't you just love the vibrant colours??



Don't forget I have TWO different times next Friday (May 26th, 2017)...11:00am is regular class, and 7pm is our Club night.  Only one space left at Club night, but plenty of room at the 11:00am class.  For information, or to confirm attendance email me at baashunt@gmail.com.

Here is what I used to make this colourful card.

Product List


Hope you enjoyed this week of Eastern Palace Suite.  Next week I will continue on the suite by focusing on the Stamp Set - Eastern Beauty.  Let's see what amazing cards we can make....and possibly some Memories and More pages??

Just one note to add to this, some changes coming to my blog.  I will only be posting Tuesday and Thursday's now (just for the summer months) and putting out one video per week.  

Most of my focus throughout the summer will be on our fabulous Paper Pumpkin kits and the exclusive Facebook Group for my subscribers. Lots more video's there.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment