Monday, May 8, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Week - Card #1

This week, I thought I would change things up a bit, and not show you specific stamp set samples.  Instead, I thought I would focus on Paper Pumpkin.

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly surprise kit which comes complete with EVERYTHING you will need to make the months kit contents.  Might be cards, might be treat bags, might be boxes....we never know, until we open the little orange box.  Literally everything is included...stamp set, ink spot, glue, die's, embellishments, card and envelope, the lot.  In your first ever subscription, you receive a clear block D too.

This was one of my favourite kits, it was February 2016.  I made everyone exactly as they were laid out in the instructions.


Stop by on Wednesday to see another sample of Paper Pumpkin, this one will be an alternative design from a more recent kit.  After all, no one said you have to do them exactly like the instructions say.

If you are interested in receiving the May Paper Pumpkin kit, you need to sign up before May 10th.  Click Here To Subscribe.  Don't forget, as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me, you will have access to my exclusive Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Facebook Group and be able to attend the monthly class Free, were we will "kit together".  




Cheers
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to my Paper Pumpkin arriving every month! Their designs are perfect and there is so many ideas online to 'stamp outside the box'!

    ReplyDelete