Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Week - Card #2

Hubby and I, were thrilled to be invited to a wedding this past weekend. Which meant, I needed a card!   Last months Paper Pumpkin box was still sitting on my desk, half the cards made...the other half waiting to be assembled. So I thought, hey let's see if we can make this eye popping, fun card kit into a wedding card.   What do you think??



I used the base card and inside layered piece from the kit...a layer of blushing bride card stock (thought that was fitting) and added another piece of whisper white card stock to stamp on.   I used Petite Petals stamp and punch and added the embellishments from the kit...and some glitter paper.  The sentiment was from Rose Wonder, embossed in silver.  I thought it turned out great, especially when you see below, what the card was suppose to look like.


Love the fact that you can make alternative designs with the contents of the kit. So much fun...hours of entertainment in one little orange box.  Great way to occupy teenagers over the summer too.

Still not sure about Paper Pumpkin?? Come to my Paper Pumpkin Open House on Saturday May 20th. See what you get in the little orange box as I open May's kit and put it together. Join in and help me... or sit back and relax over a cuppa tea/coffee and some sweet treats.  Hope you can make it??

Cheers
Anne







No comments:

Post a Comment