Friday, May 12, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Week - Card #3

While we are still all wondering what the May Paper Pumpkin kit will be....and hoping like mad its a Father's Day card kit....I thought it would be fun to see what last May's kit was.  Better yet, to show you the video that Stampin' Up! released.  




Yes, Paper Pumpkin has its own YouTube page!!  Each month, after the kits have been mailed, a new video appears showing us all how to make the kit.

Sometimes it goes quite quickly....no idea how they speed up the video like that...so that was one of the reasons I wanted to offer my Paper Pumpkin subscribers an exclusive Facebook group where I will post my own longer version of how to put together the contents of the kit...plus any alternative ideas.  Drop me a quick email after you have subscribed, and I will add you to the group.

Here is a photo of my card from last year...plus an alternative I turned into a birthday card. So much creativity in one little box!!  






If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin...here is some great news!!  Sign up for a monthly subscription before June 10th and get 25% off June, July and August's Paper Pumpkin kit!!! First time subscribers only.



Looking forward to "kitting with you", have a great weekend!!

Cheers
Anne



3 comments:

  1. I love how you tore the lattice and put flowers with it. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies...its fun getting the old brain working to come up with new alternatives.

    ReplyDelete