Thursday, June 29, 2017

Birthday Deliveries Week - Card #2

On Tuesday, I showed you a card using the stamp set Birthday Deliveries and a cute little girl standing with her back to us. The designer series paper from this suite, Birthday Memories shows this little girl's front view. The co-ordinating die Birthday Friends Framelits actually cuts her out. I thought it was so cute, I needed to make a card using it. What do you think??


The Soft Sky card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim on a piece of Whisper White card stock that is 4" x 5 1/4". Then glued it onto the card front at a wonky angle, which I trimming off the excess card stock. The little poodle was stamped on scrap Whisper White and coloured in using my blender pens and Crumb Cake ink. The little girl was die cut from the DSP and both adhered to the front of the card using Stampin Dimensionals.  Little enamel shapes were added to the card front to make it pop. Super cute!!

Stop by next week for another sample of my Colourful Cards.


Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.


You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment