Thursday, June 1, 2017

Colorful Seasons Week - Card #2

So how has your week been?  Last night, I went to watch my oldest son play baseball....while we were not sitting on Adirondack chairs, by a fire....hubby and I were still enjoying a pleasant spring evening sitting in our lawn chairs.  So relaxing.  Talking of relaxing, doesn't this card make you feel relaxed too??



I used a Soft Sky card base, then layered with Island Indigo or maybe it was Pacific Point...either will work ha ha. The stamped piece is water colour paper, which I washed with Soft Sky before stamping the branch in Early Espresso and blossoms in Blushing Bride. The fire was Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach. For all the dimensions and a tutorial on how I put it together...see the video below.



Stop by next Tuesday for some May alternative Paper Pumpkin cards.

Hope you can stop by my New Catalogue Open House this weekend, Saturday June 3 from 10:00am - 3:00pm, in Kemptville, Ontario.  See tab above for all the details.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment