Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Love Today Planner

So for those of you who don't know....I am addicted to paper. Notebooks, planners, card stock, pretty papers, stickers, agenda's.  Hardly surprising then that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  

I generally use a Happy Planner to keep track of my day to day tasks, upcoming events and family activities.  Decorating it with stickers, stamps and DSP. So imagine my absolute joy, in seeing the Love Today Planner kit in the Stampin' Up! new annual catalogue. Pretty sure I screamed when I first saw it!!

There are so many ways to use it....travel journal, fitness trackers, babies first year, wedding planner and family activities planner.  I thought it would be fun to share my excitement with you, how I set up my planner and what I actually plan on using it for. Check out the video below.





So what do you think??  Is it something you might need in your life??  Its a great deal for $48 as you get so much in the kit.  Plus you can buy refills for it...so its something you can use year after year. 

I plan on doing a monthly video or Plan With Me, on how I set up my month or weekly spreads using pretty DSP, stickers and stamps.  Hope you will follow my Youtube Channel, so as not to miss out on these PWM videos and Colourful Card video's.


Stop back on Thursday for my first Love Today Plan With Me video.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment