Sunday, July 9, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge

Well, I know I promised this for last Thursday....but life has been pretty hectic around here. We have decided to list our house on the market and move! So between working, decluttering and looking after our son's two dogs....I just couldn't find the time to make a card, until today.  

This is another card challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches for clean and simple cards.This weeks challenge is a colour challenge, and the three colours Cathy gave us were Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Island Indigo. Here is my card.



I used the Whisper White Notecards to make this card, with a layer of Berry Burst cardstock underneath, then a top layer of Whisper White cardstock for the sentiment and cut out....which I did using the Daisy punch.  With the punched out piece of daisy, I sponged it in Lemon Lime Twist ink and popped it onto the top using a Stampin Dimensional.  The sentiment from Daisy Delight stamp set was stamped in Island Indigo ink.  Super cute.



This card will be a Make and Take at the Kemptville Women In Business July meeting. My fellow KWIB members will be making this card...can't wait to show them how quick and easy it is, and what a wonderful tool for their businesses. Customer thank you cards.

Just in case next week is as crazy busy as this one....not promising which day I will post.  So just stay tuned and check back often.  

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.


Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.


You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram




3 comments:

  1. Great use of the die! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking card I love the dimension of the flower. Thanks for sharing with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waste not want not. Love that you used the cut out daisy and then sponged it for more colour. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete