Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Canada Day

Just wanted to pop in and wish all my customers a very Happy Canada Day on this, Canada's 150th birthday!!  One of my fellow demonstrators came up with this card, and I just knew I had to make it and share it with you.  



Would love to hear how you all plan on spending Canada Day....I will be watching my son perform at our local park.  He is headlining the day of activities and music, performing right before the fireworks.  Can't wait!!



                                         FTRSL  click here for info

Have a fabulous day and evening...stay safe ...and check back next Tuesday for some fun card challenges.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.


You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment