Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Paper Players Challenge

What a fabulous long weekend....to start with it was Canada Day on Saturday, and my son was headlining the festivities at Riverside Park in my small town. His performance was amazing, all his aunts, uncles and cousins came from all across Canada to watch. If that wasn't fabulous enough, during his last song, he proposed to his girlfriend right before the fire works went off.  It was magical!

Sunday, we went to a big family BBQ and Monday I relaxed, just having some fun with a card challenge.  Have you ever tried one??  This card challenge was from The Paper Players.  The challenge was to make a card based on a theme...which was a thank you for your favourite teacher or a message of congratulations for a graduating student. Here is my card.



I used two stamp sets for this, Dragonfly Dreams with the matching die's, and part of the sentiment from the May paper pumpkin Sara's kit. The card base was Soft Sky and stamping done on Whisper White

I really enjoying playing along with this challenge....you should give it a try or at least check out the lovely designs on their page.


Stop by on Thursday and I will do another card challenge just for fun.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.


You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram


3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous iridescence you've achieved in the under-layer of your dragonfly wings! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne your dragonfly is really eye-catching and I love your tailored sentiment - those stamps work seamlessly together. Thanks for joining us for my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, what a perfect card for any teacher! The iridescent wings on the dragonfly are so pretty! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete