Friday, August 25, 2017

Colourful Cards, Treats and Treasures

It's been quite the adventure, packing up our old house in Kemptville, and moving 15 minutes away to the little village of Merrickville.  My craft room is still not completely unpacked, but I am getting there.  It helps to have a nice big garden to sit in when taking breaks.


Having spent weeks going through boxes in the basement to declutter, I came across lots of my other craft items from over the years.....and discovered new crafts that seem to take up less space and help me keep organised.  So much so, that I don't want to dedicate this blog just to Colourful Cards.  After all, the official title of this blog is Colourful Cards, Treats and Treasures. So starting next week, I will be blogging more often (hopefully) and sharing more fun things with you.

*  Plan With Me's, using my Happy Planner

*  Recipes, mostly Weight Watcher approved

*  Cross Stitch, sharing old and new

*  Card Making, Stampin' Up's new fabulous holiday catalogue

*  Memory Keeping and Scrapbooking

I will still be making Youtube video's, still posting on my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.  So lots of places to follow along. 

You will still be able to purchase through my Stampin' Up! store and pop along to various classes I will be offering. Yes, much more variety there too. Paper Pumpkin, Card Making, Scrapbooking, Planning and Journalling. A little something, for everyone.  

Have a great weekend....I am off to continue unpacking.  
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment