Sunday, September 3, 2017

Green Darner Designs

I love paper, as you know. I love planners, as you know.  I love stickers for my planners....that you probably didn't know.  Here is something else you probably didn't know...I am thrilled to announce that I was chosen to be part of the Green Darner Design PR team.  What is Green Darner Designs...


Green Darner Designs is a Canadian Planner Sticker Shop on Etsy, owned and operated by Shelley Solyon, (Naniaimo, BC.), specializing in Mambi Big Happy Planner, Classic Happy Planner, Mini Happy Planner, Erin Condren and Recollections Kits. Believe me, her monthly and weekly kits are amazing!  

So if you check out her page on Facebook, or her shop on Etsy and want to order these fabulous, colourful, cute stickers use the code ANNE20 during check out, you will receive 20% off your order, plus an exclusive freebie if you mention me in the order comments.

But there's more.  Shelley is having a labour day sale....so if you wait until Monday and order between 11:00am - 3:00pm, use the code ANNE50 and you will receive 50% off!  How cool is that??

Check out this weeks "before the pen" using the delightful Sunflower weekly kit.


Stop by on Monday for more planner news and views.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment