Monday, September 4, 2017

Lemonade Week

Happy Monday everyone, this week my Classic Happy Planner is featuring a sample kit I received from Green Darner Designs called Lemonade.  So bright and cheerful.


When I begin planning my week, I take the pages out of my planner and lay them on my table. Next I flip to the monthly view, to make sure I don't forget any important dates for that week.  I divide my weekly view in the vertical planner into three categories. Top row is for appointments.  Middle row is for my To Do lists.  Bottom row is for tracking and memory keeping. How do you set your weekly planners up?

How many of you would like to see me do a Plan With Me video?  Comment below or on my Facebook page....we could do a Facebook Live.  What do you think??

Don't forget, today between 11:00am - 3:00pm EST if you place an order on the Green Darner Designs Etsy store and use code ANNE50, you will get 50% off your order!  Its a flash sale.

Stop by tomorrow for a quick Weight Watchers awesome recipe. You'll be glad you did.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment