Monday, September 11, 2017

October Monthly Plan With Me

Have the leaves around you started to change colour yet?  None in my back yard have, but I noticed some along the highway beginning to show gorgeous shades of red and rust. Love this time of the year. It's also time to update my Happy Planner and prepare the October monthly spread. What do you think?




I just love the vibrant reds and oranges and the happy splashes of green and yellow.  I also really liked how the header banner on the left was an L shape, super easy to place too. Not sure what I mean? Check out my quick Plan With Me video below




If you like this sticker kit, and fancy picking one up yourself from Green Darner Designs Etsy shop, make sure you use the code ANNE20 to receive 20% off and mention my name in the order comment box to receive an exclusive freebie!

Wait till you see the gorgeous weekly stickers that will be arriving soon.  Don't worry, I will share another PWM video.

Have a great week.  
Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment