Saturday, December 10, 2016

December 16th Class

I bet your wondering where I have been?  Its been a few days since my last post and I didn't even do a Stamp of the Month yet!!   Truth is, I have been sick with my first cold in about two years.  Totally forgot how awful it makes you feel, and how tiring it all is.  I am feeling better now, and super excited about this Friday's Class.  December 16th.  Check out what we are going to be making.


Yes indeed, certainly worth the $10 fee.  Three birthday calendar pages....a pretty card you could use for Christmas or for New Year, and a matching bottle tag for gift giving.    How much fun will this be??    To register and reserve your spot, either email me at baashunt@gmail.com or click GOING on my Facebook Event Page.   There will be a surprise draw for those attending, and if you leave a message on the event page, you will earn a second ballot!!  

See you in the craft room!!

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment