Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Rosette

So now Christmas is over, what do we do with all the left over Christmas DSP? Its way too pretty to just chuck out, and I hate the idea of it just sitting in the cupboard for another 12 months.  So I put my thinking cap on.....and came up with this interesting card.



I used the lovely "This Christmas" designer series paper and made this cute rosette boasting the snazzy Happy Birthday sentiment.  Which by the way comes from the new stamp set Window Shopping due to be released January 4, 2017 in the new spring Occasions catalogue!  Want to see how I made it?   Check out the video below:





Project Details:

Card Base:   Thick Whisper White 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle
Cherry Cobbler 7" x 2 1/2"
DSP for Rosette:  1 1/2" x 12"
DSP 7" x 2"
Whisper White Circle

I hope you enjoy the video, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and like my Facebook biz page to catch all the latest news and tutorials.  For those of you in the North Grenville, Ottawa area, click on Classes and Workshops tab above, to find out when my next Class is.  Hope to see you in the craft room.

Cheers
Anne








No comments:

Post a Comment