Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kemptville Farmers Market

On Sunday afternoon, I took part in the Kemptville Farmers Market - Christmas Market held at the North Grenville Municipal Centre.  Oh my....such fun.  It was warm & dry (compared to being outside in a parking lot), lots of selling space, great vendors with incredible home made produce and products, Christmas music and busy as heck!!   Check out one of the many cards I had on display for sale.


Made this one using the wonderful Christmas Magic stamp set, which is now on the retiring list and on sale for $21.60 (regular $27.00).   So if you want this cute stamp set....contact me soon or go directly to my online store and order it before its gone.  You have until the end of December!!!

Talking of retiring products and great sales....


With the launch of the new Occasions catalogue on January 4, 2017....Stampin Up will be hanging onto a few favourites from the Holiday catalogue, but retiring quite a few others, stamps, cardstock, dsp, embellishments and ribbons.  Go check out my online store by clicking THIS LINK to see what you can pick up for some great deals.

This Saturday, I will be doing another vendor sale in the beautiful little town of Merrickville, Ontario, this one a fundraiser for local animal shelters.  10 - 3pm at the Merrickville Community Hall.   My last one for the season....then I will be concentrating on making some product video's for you....!!!!  and preparing for December's class (December 16th) and a really fun CARD BUFFET to launch the new Occasions catalogue on the weekend of January 6 & 7th!!   More details on that to come.   

Got some questions....contact me a baashunt@gmail.com or leave a message below.   Have a great week!!

Cheers
Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment