Monday, December 19, 2016

New 2017 Stampin Up Spring Catalogue...sneak peeks!!

Oh my goodness, a year ago, if you were to tell me how excited I would be over a Spring Catalogue arriving .....actually packs of them....I would have laughed at you.  Really...a catalogue, come on.   But honestly, it's so exciting!!  


What's inside??
-     106 New Products
-     14 Bundles
-     7 Coordinating Suites
-     2 Kits
-     2 Exclusive Hostess stamp sets
-     56 Pages of fabulous creativity....samples, samples and more samples.

So who wants one???   Email me at baashunt@gmail.com to request one. Happy to mail you one out, or you can stop by my Open House/Card Buffet on January 6 & 7 and take one home.  More details to follow about that event. 

One of the great things about the Spring Occasions catalogue launching on  January 4, 2017 is during January - March 31, 2017 -  Sale-A-Bration is on.  What's that??   It's an amazing SALE we want to celebrate!!  For every $60 you spend before tax and shipping, from either the annual catalogue or the occasions catalogue, you get to pick something absolutely for FREE out of the Sale-A-Bration flyer.....DSP, Ribbon, Stamp Sets....absolutely FREE!!  So who wants the Sale-A-Bration flyer too????

Here is a sneak peek sample of one of the FREE stamp sets....isn't it pretty??


Image all the gorgeous card borders you can make with this stamp set called Delicate Details, 5 photopolymer stamps, which co-ordinates beautifully with one of the suites.   And just look at that gorgeous FREE ribbon too!   My world has certainly got brighter and more beautiful since I got my hands on the new Spring Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Flyer.  You need one too....contact me today!!

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment