Wednesday, December 14, 2016

November Customer Thank You Cards

November was a great month for me.....fabulous sales thanks to Stampin Up and my wonderful customers, a trip to NYC to meet my Dad and Brother and also and not forgetting, my birthday.  So lots of people to thank this month.

Check out the thank you card I am sending out to all the fabulous peeps who purchased from my in the month of November...whether in person or online.  



If you would like to make this card....here are the dimensions.

Very Vanilla Cardstock         5 1/2" x 8 1/2"   scored at 4 1/4"
DSP (This Christmas)           4" x 5 1/4"
Stamp Set                         Father Christmas
Oval Layering Framelits       Largest Scallop in Real Red Cardstock
Stitched Shaped Framelits    Largest Oval in Very Vanilla

Starting this month, and every Wednesday I will be making a video of the card I have made for you.  Hope you enjoy it, please leave comments below or on my Youtube channel, but be gentle!!




Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment