Monday, December 12, 2016

Tags of Joy

Earlier this month, I held one of my specialty workshops - a product based class, featuring the wonderful Tin of Tags.  I too became a customers that day, and sat with the lovely Kathie as we happily put together our tag kit, while chatting and drinking tea.  It was a very, very pleasant Saturday afternoon. 

After she had left, I kept looking at my tags and thinking, they are way to pretty to use.  Then I thought, what if I turned the odd one into a Christmas Card...literally just took a completed tag, and put it on a card front?  What do you think??




I think it turned out really nice, and a great way to savour the gift tags a little longer.  

Check out ALL the tags we made that day, which came with a lovely little tin to store them all afterwards.  


If you like this project you may want to check out the Year End Closeout sale, as both the Tin of Tags and the Tin of Tags Polymer stamp set are on sale as they will be retiring at the end of this month.  Get it fast, while supplies last.

For a list of the products used to make the card, see below:


Product List


Be sure to check out my blog on Wednesday, I will be releasing my first ever video....now you really can come make a card with me wherever you live!!

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment