Saturday, December 17, 2016

Time for Tea

This month, I did a couple of Christmas craft vendor shows, selling off the pretty Christmas cards I have been making for the past few months, and some 3D paper items.  My favourite to make (and fill with candies) were the tree ornaments and also the cute t-bag holders.  Both were very popular.  You can find a picture of the tree ornament on my Facebook page ...here is a photo of the t-bag holders.




This particular set of t-bag holders were made by special request for a local dance studio teacher to use as thank you gifts.  Her dance studio The Workshop Dance Studio located in Kemptville, Ontario offers all kinds of dance classes, from Tap, Jazz, Night Club Aerobics, Yoga and even Line Dancing (which I had a go at and really enjoyed!!).  Check her out, and pop in to try a class....I might see you there.


Product List

Hope you like this project, I might make some more in the new year using different stamps and colours and make a video to show you how easy they are to make.   Would you like that??  Leave a comment here, or on my Facebook page.

Have a great weekend
Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment