Friday, December 23, 2016

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

No doubt many of you are rushing around getting all your last minute Christmas supplies....yeah, me too!  Hopefully you can take 10 minutes to sit down, put your feet up and read my blog. Today's card is for you..... Merry Christmas!!



This was one of the pretty November Paper Pumpkin cards, which I thought were a little too small.  So I took away the white card back that was behind the velum sheet, and added Dapper Denim to give it that night sky look.  Then used a Whisper White layer spotted with dots and stars...and adhered it all to a Dapper Denim card base, our regular A2 size.  5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  

Well....time to go wrap gifts now.  Wishing you ALL a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and see you next week with another sneak peek and news about my Open House/Card Buffet!!

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment