Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Birthday Deliveries Week - Card #1

With Canada's big birthday almost upon us, I still wanted to focus on birthdays this week. Another fabulous suite Stampin' Up! has introduced in the new annual catalogue, is Birthday Memories. The designer series paper is so cute, very retro, and the stamp set Birthday Deliveries is so very useful...for adults, or children's birthdays. Check out this card, which we made at class on Friday night.



I found this design on Pinterest, totally forget the name of the lady who made it, but I thought it was so cute.  I changed the colours up on mine, using Blushing Bride card stock for the base and stamped the cake's all over the front in the same colour ink. Die cut a Layering Ovals scalloped edge Framelit in Sweet Sugar Plum card stock and stamped the little girl in Blushing Bride ink on a Whisper White oval.  I coloured her in slightly, just around the edged using my Blender Pen. The banner was stamped in Blushing Bride on a scrap of Whisper White and die cut. The sentiment stamped in Flirty Flamingo, then adhered with Stampin Dimensionals.  

So cute for a little girls birthday.  Stop by on Thursday for another sample from Birthday Memories.


Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment