Thursday, June 22, 2017

Plan With Me - Love Today Planner

On Tuesday I showed you a video of how I set up my Love Today Planner and how I will be using it. As a Memory Keeping Journal.  




Today, I thought I would show you how I plan each upcoming week ....deciding which events to journal about and how I select my decor, stickers, papers and photographs to go inside.   Check out this PWM video below.  Please excuse the fact that my head shows a few times while stamping and colouring...almost redid the video, but thought....nah, you still get the idea.  



This is such a great tool to use for keeping track of things....life in general, fitness, babies first year, wedding planning...the list is endless.  Comment below on what you would use this planner for??

Pop back next Tuesday as I will be showcasing another new stamp set from the Birthday Memories Suite.  


Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment